The Operations Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for providing operational expertise to Delphi and GLOBE Series offices across Canada. The Operations Coordinator must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick learner willing to take on a variety of tasks. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the operations team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for having fun while working in a team dedicated to changing the world for the better.
The Operations Coordinator is expected to participate in the company’s corporate social responsibility activities.
Responsible for Delphi’s day-to-day operating activities specifically:
I. Project/Contract Coordination
- Contract (including sub-contractor agreements) and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) administration (make sure contracts are signed, draft and maintain Associate agreements, draft and maintain NDAs).
- Move closed projects to spreadsheet / prompt project close.
- Prompt and assist PMs close project files (file documents, clean out the server file, etc).
- Assist with the preparation of proposals
II. IT Systems
- Ongoing coordination of IT supplier & key point of contact.
- Synchronization of laptops, PC/laptop backups, server maintenance, server backups, video conferencing systems, tracking problems and solutions
- Coordinate new IT purchases: new systems, new employees, software / licenses
- Set-up and maintain company O365 Sharepoint for all internal resources
III. General Office Management
- Order office supplies for all offices
- Coordinate security requirements for all offices with corresponding service providers
- Schedule independent building contractors as needed, including electricians, cleaners, plumbers, property management representatives, and other service providers
- Manage desk moves and set-ups, update floor plans and workstation tracking documents, furniture reconfigurations
- Manage inventory for off-site Storage facilities
- Organize quotations for any office maintenance/renovations within budgets established by the Director of Operations & Finance
- Assist with the coordination of office events (e.g., annual employee charitable giving campaign, client appreciation events/socials, annual charitable events, staff parties/celebrations, etc.)
IV. Human Resources
- Maintain staff HR files (contracts, resumes, CC, performance reviews, etc)
- Work with supplier for new business cards
- Ensure vacation tracking and sick days are up to date
- Respond to solicited and unsolicited resumes
- Orientation & set up with new employee (insurance, contracts, etc)
- Set-up new employees on Group Benefits Plans and assist Director of Operations & Finance with renewals
- Assist in preparing new employee contracts
- 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a consulting, or professional services environment;
- A professional and courteous attitude;
- A service-oriented approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Flexibility, good judgment and initiative;
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve;
- Strong technical/troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately;
- Capability of assuming responsibility and exercising independent judgement;
- Extreme proficiency with Window-based computer systems, in particular MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you are interested in the Operations Coordinator role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.