1. Information We Collect
2. Use of Information We Collect
We use your personal information in several ways:
1. To fulfill your requests and process your transactions. 2. To respond to your email messages. 3. To support your customer relationship with Delphi Group. For example, if you provide us with an e-mail or postal address, you may receive mailings from Delphi Group with information concerning special offers, new services or products. You can unsubscribe to mailings from us at any time. Please refer to the "Opt-Out" section of this Policy for details on the "opt-out" process. 4. To process responses to employment opportunities posted on http://www.delphi.ca. For example, if you submit a resume to us electronically, the information that you provide will be forwarded to the Delphi Group representative(s) responsible for filling the relevant position. The personal information that is contained in your resume will not be used for any other purpose. 5. To help recognize visitors who have previously registered on our website. 6. To provide you with marketing materials and sales information about Delphi Group and its products.
We may combine the personal information that we collect from you on our websites with other information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products and services.
3. Third-Party Relationships
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on behalf of Delphi Group, including delivering purchases, administering surveys and processing event registration. We will only provide such companies with the personal information that they need to deliver the service that we have requested of them. They are prohibited from using the personal information that we provide to them for any other purpose and we make reasonable efforts to ensure that all third parties with whom we share personal information undertake to adhere to this Policy. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that either the law requires us to do so or such action is necessary to protect or defend Delphi Group's rights or property.
4.Access, Correction and Maintenance of Personal Information
5. Opt-Out Process
6. Links to Third-Party Websites and Use of Discussion Forums
Websites accessed from http://www.delphi.ca via hyperlinks or links to other sites may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third-party websites linked to http://www.delphi.ca are not covered by this Policy. You are encouraged to become familiar with the privacy policies and practices of every website you visit prior to disclosing any personal information. Information posted to discussion forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public forums may be displayed publicly. Please consider this before posting.
7. Security of Personal Information
We store your personal information in a secure location that is accessible only by designated staff. We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. In addition, we use a secure server to protect the safety and security of transactions over the Internet involving personal information.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. In an effort to keep you informed of changes to this Policy, we will indicate the effective date of the currently posted policy at the top of the Policy. For substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing prominent notice on our homepage. Changes to this Policy will not affect our use of previously provided personal information. No personal information provided by you under the terms of this Policy (or any prior version of this Policy) will be used in a manner that is materially inconsistent with it, without your prior written permission.
By using http://www.delphi.ca, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with Section 8 above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use these websites.
10. Contact Us