Our GHG Inventory & Reporting tool helps organizations easily quantify and report their greenhouse gas inventories. Designed by industry experts, this solution enables organizations to report according to established quantification and reporting protocols (such as the WRI/WBCSD GHG Reporting Protocol and ISO 14064-1) and can create inventories for all greenhouse gases, NOx, SO2, and other Criteria Air Contaminants.
Our GHG Inventory & Reporting solution provides flexibility when establishing organizational and operational boundaries and when defining and recalculating base years.
This solution allows organizations to transparently:
- Define operational processes, product lines and activities that generate emissions
- Define emission calculation approaches
- Set and update emission factor libraries for multiple user-defined jurisdictions
- Facilitate centralized and decentralized data capture, conversion and roll-up
- Report disaggregate and aggregate emissions inventory data by: emission type, individual GHGs, total CO2e, emission source, process, product line, activity, scope, business unit, facility, and country
- Document, describe and report events and changes that have an impact on data i.e. acquisitions, divestitures, closures, upgrades, boundary changes, calculation methods
Experience speaks for itself! Some of our past projects include:
- GHG Inventory & Reporting solution used by Queens University, 2009
- GHG Inventory & Reporting solution used by confidential property management company, 2009
- GHG Inventory & Reporting solution used by Macleod Dixon, 2008
- GHG Inventory & Reporting solution used by confidential multinational mining company, 2008
- GHG Inventory & Reporting solution used by Toronto Hydro, 2008