We can help you improve your sustainability reporting by:
- Assessing your current reporting efforts
- Benchmarking your submissions against industry peer and competitor reporting practices
- Conducting a materiality assessment help you focus your external reporting
- Selecting management disclosures and performance indicators
- Preparing report content
- Providing insight into sector standards and future reporting trends
- Developing presentations for management and key personnel on the GRI process and the business case for reporting
Our custom sustainability reporting services include:
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) sustainability reporting
We can help you develop a sustainability report in line with the GRI, which is considered the international standard for best practice reporting. Whether you’re considering a GRI report for the first time or you’re a GRI veteran looking to improve your process, we can add value. For more information.
- Financial reporting: requirements for social and environmental disclosure
We can provide insight into the evolving environmental disclosure requirements for annual financial reporting based on regulatory guidance (such as the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Staff Notice 51-333 and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Commission Guidance Regarding Disclosure Related to Climate Change).
- Industry group, investor, and supplier sustainability information requests
Companies are increasingly asked for sustainability information from multiple sources. Delphi helps clients respond to these requests accurately, while saving time and improving disclosures.
- Tailored stakeholder communications for specific issues or interest areas
Not every stakeholder group can be effectively reached through the same format. We can help you develop and prepare customized reports for specific stakeholders on issues of interest.
We work with some of Canada's top companies