Delphi Trident® – GHG & Energy Management
Identify the potential costs of your energy and GHG reduction options
The Delphi Trident® tool helps organizations of any size track, forecast and manage their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and/or energy use. It includes powerful tools for identifying how you can achieve regulated or voluntary reduction targets at least cost.
Delphi Trident® reports results in dollars, emissions, and energy, and can help you establish and communicate the business case for mitigation and management strategies.
Delphi Trident® allows organizations to:
- Quantify and report on GHGs, energy use, and associated costs, on both absolute and intensity bases
- Analyze a range of business-as-usual and compliance scenarios to gain a full picture of associated opportunities and risks
- Evaluate mitigation projects and technologies in smart ways using visual tools, such as marginal abatement cost curves
- Run analyses and develop strategies at varying levels of detail – quickly create ‘back-of-the-envelope’ assessments and then drill down to increasing levels of detail as your needs grow
- Run attractive reports that tell a story for a single facility, a business unit, a whole organization, or anything in between – it’s up to you
- Add in your own custom calculations and reports – Delphi Trident® can be fully modified by the user
- Get started immediately – no lengthy IT approvals or integration processes required!
Licensing options are available to meet the needs and budgets of all organizations – big or small, public or private – and whether they face regulated or voluntary targets, or are in the process of setting goals.