Term of Position: Contract (4 months) Full Time – January 8 to April 26, 2024
Location: Remote from anywhere in Canada. Preference is hybrid from one of our offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
If you’re serious about making a difference and want to work in a dynamic, supportive environment with diverse growth opportunities, consider a career with us. Our unique group of organizations (GLOBE Series, Delphi, EXCEL, CBSR and Leading Change Canada), known as Profoundry, is working together to achieve a sustainable, prosperous and socially just future in a generation. We’re a values-driven group of consultants, conveners, and advisors who help leading professionals, teams, and organizations compete and succeed, while advancing sustainability, social justice and a net-zero economy. With multiple offices across Canada, we collaborate with a vast network of thought leaders and partners to inspire innovation and accelerate action.
Successful candidates will be receiving information from across the country, so they must have effective communication, will need to be extremely well organized, be able to work as part of the Profoundry team and have strong problem-solving capabilities.
We value and are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and programs. This commitment includes developing and implementing strategies to ensure the inclusion of persons from visible and non-visible minorities and persons with disabilities. We foster an inclusive workplace culture in which every individual feels welcome, respected, valued and supported at all stages of the employment lifecycle.
Research & Projects
- Support projects, with the accountability for delivering research and general project support to senior management.
- Undertake web and literature research for specific projects.
- Develop initial analysis of research findings for draft reports and deliverables to clients.
- Undertake consultation activities including phone interviews, one-on-one consultations, survey development, etc.
- Preparation of and assistance with the development of draft reports and key subject briefs including content review and preparation, format and presentation enhancement, etc.
- Preparation of tables, graphs and charts.
- Hold accountability for completing specific elements of client projects / work.
- Under guidance from senior management lead small research projects.
- Support the development of proposals including taking the lead on the overall coordination and writing for various proposal sections.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Take a proactive approach to promoting Delphi’s accomplishments and projects through individual marketing, participation and presentations at related conferences and events.
- Strong ability to research literature and internet-based sources, consolidate information into concise findings, proficient analytical skills and effectively communicate results.
- Possess strong writing skills and proficiency in the development and use of spreadsheets and other standard software packages.
- A university degree (or enrolled in a current program) in science or engineering and/or equivalent experience, including demonstrated ability to approach problems from an engineering perspective.
- 0-4 years employment experience working as a research analyst or related experience.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter/resume through the recruitment portal at http://delphi.zohorecruit.com and complete the associated pre-screening assessment. The pre-screening assessment examines a candidate’s experience/skills for the role and mitigates any unconscious identity bias during our initial screening process. During this assessment, you should avoid including any identifying information, such as references to gender, geographic location, nationality, and/or age.
If you pass the initial pre-screening assessment, your cover letter/resume will be reviewed by the hiring committee. The most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process with hiring committee members. If you have any questions about this process, kindly direct your enquiries to email@example.com.